WHO WE ARE
The Octorara Covenanter Presbyterian Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable and educational non-profit organization established in part to restore and maintain the Octorara Covenanter Presbyterian Church and its attached school room as an historical site. The Church is the oldest Covenanter Church in North America dating back to 1754. The schoolroom, a Presbyterian Academy, was added to the Church about 1880. From 1901 to 1927 the schoolroom housed Bart Township High School.
CONTACT OCTORARA COVENANTER CHURCH
1188 Valley Road, Quarryville, PA 17566, USA